Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45558 ILS / GTQ
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 51% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 10,878 ₪ (Q23,876) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)