Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.605 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 6,349 ₪ (10,495TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)