Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.868 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 50% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 13,051 ₪ (€3,374) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $42,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)