Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.934 ILS / SAR
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 20,315 ₪ (﷼ 21,744) in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)