Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00292 ILS / IQD
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 19,940 ₪ (6,833,637 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)