Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.965 ILS / AED
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 35% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 14,231 ₪ (Dirham 14,750) in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)