Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04931 ILS / INR
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 70% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 7,879 ₪ (₨159,790) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)