Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00601 ILS / XOF
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 35% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 16,206 ₪ (2,696,873 Franc) in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaporizhzhya costs 6,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riga costs €466 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 4 hours ago)