Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.744 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,063 (14,235元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)