Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Hermosillo, Mexico
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42518 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,289 (33,608 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 4 hours ago)