Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Hermosillo, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25309 MXN / SDGX *
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,167 (23,630 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$1,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)