Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Hermosillo, Mexico
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42331 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,930 (32,906 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riga costs €466 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 4 hours ago)