Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.971 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,864 (28,345 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Istanbul costs 1.00TL (about 1 hour ago)