Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.982 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,450 (3,137KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)