Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.162 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,522 (kr 39,564) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)