Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Hermosillo, Mexico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,323 (﷼ 48,316,093) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)