Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Hermosillo, Mexico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,967 (﷼ 49,188,313) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)