Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.776 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,778 (L 48,658) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)