Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00203 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,869 (12,273,816 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)