Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Hermosillo, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,393 (﷼ 74,440,405) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)