Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.914 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 111% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,428 (€2,894) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)