Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.640 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,239 (RM8,888) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)