Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 936 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.805 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,710 (3,583KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 214 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)