Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 954 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36314 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,140 (RD$ 116,046) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 214 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)