Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36034 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,696 (RD$ 104,611) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)