Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.859 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,661 ($b15,271) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)