Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.350 MXN / USD
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,357 ($3,739) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)