Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019.
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,224 in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)