Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.804 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,313 (S/. 5,740) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)