Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.793 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,504 ($b13,068) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)