Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.672 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 136% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,058 (12,880 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 748 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 419,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)