Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.786 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 145% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,408 (14,415 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,182 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)