Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.644 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 132% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,820 (12,726 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rhodes costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Stara Zagora costs 5.00 лв (about 3 hours ago)