Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.598 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,734 (13,754 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £555 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 106 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$100 (about 2 hours ago)