Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 815 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,603 (€2,551) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)