Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.758 MXN / USD
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,811 ($3,432) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)