Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.799 MXN / TND
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 4% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,351 (5,199 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)