Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019.
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,798 in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)