Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.233 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,764 (€2,155) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)