Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00556 MXN / COP
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,906 (COL$5,555,295) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)