Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.495 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,392 (27,014 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)