Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.587 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,373 (C$4,345) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)