Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Hermosillo, Mexico
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43793 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 9% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,886 (70,527 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)