Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.914 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,284 (€1,610) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)