Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Hermosillo, Mexico
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43586 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 58% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,923 (112,246 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)