Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.199 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 96% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,621 (€3,237) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)