Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 MXN / VND
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,843 (43,956,056 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)