Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.743 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,867 (15,630元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 3 hours ago)