Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 969 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.183 MXN / USD
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,685 ($2,121) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)