Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.706 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,807 (18,779元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 5 hours ago)