Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019.
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,379 in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)